Who we are
Founded in 2013, NEEMA is a startup engaged in travel technology, seeking to pursue truth and integrity, and committed to creating value for our customers, our team members, and our shareholders.
- We strive to be an open company of diverse people.
- We strive to be honorable
- We strive to be a God fearing and faith-driven company.
What we do
- We design, code, sell and support business management applications for travel agencies
- We strive to be good stewards of the people and revenues entrusted to us
- We strive to provide a safe and pleasant work environment for our Team Members
How we do it
- We work hard but rely on God’s grace to earn consistent and satisfactory profits for our shareholders, which we also invest in our people, products, and processes.
- We strive to operate with integrity and trust in all we do.
- We strive to honor God in our relationship with each other, our customers, and other stakeholders.
How We Behave
- We care about each other
- We focus on people assets.
- We love our customers and are passionate about taking care of them
- We value people as well as results
- We run it like we own it.
- We work hard but also fellowship and have fun as a team
Neema founders have been involved in custom software development for 16+ years with a successful international track record, releasing Mid & Back-Office systems to several GDS Travel Agency networks.
AirBooks emerged from a bold endeavor to absorb travel agencies business management complexities and overcome mid & back-office unique localization challenges.
People in the AirBooks team have previously contributed to a leading GDS Integrated Mid-Office product definition. Some also helped improve UK made mid & back-office, operating with dozens top customers of the same GDS.
A key team member also held entire responsibility in the design of a desktop solution currently distributed by several GDSs to hundreds of users in Sub-Saharan Africa.